#6: Martine Kveim – Great Lessons You Can Learn From Positive Psychology
- 1.35: How Martine got started with positive psychology.
- 2.30: Martines journey for meaning through kitesurfing, meditation to positive psychology.
- 4.35: What positive psychology is.
- 6.40: The PERMA model.
- 09.48: Why you should start a gratitude journal.
- 14.20: Working with positive psychology and prisoners.
- 15.16: How our brains are hardwired for the negative.
- 18.08: Why exercise might be better than antidepressant
- 21.00: How random acts of kindness can make you happier.
- 23.12: What Young Happy Minds is.
- 28.16: What happiness does to your performance and why you should give your doctor a lollipop.
- 32.19: Martines routines.
Links to people mentioned:
Tal Ben Shahar: http://www.talbenshahar.com/
Shawn Achor: http://www.shawnachor.com/
Links to selected resources:
Final recommendations from Martine:
- Write down 3 things you are grateful for each day or 3 days a week.
Links to Martine: